Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Till we meet again Dad

It has been one week since my Dad passed away. Things have been so busy with all the funeral preparations that I have not had time to think, let alone blog. I still have so many things to check-up on and things to get done for Mom.

I have read some of the blogs from my kids and I am so impressed with their thoughts and tender memories. You can read them by clicking on the links on this blog. They are much better that anything I write at this time. I just need some quite time to and time to ponder and feel the loss. Thanks to my Kids and everyone else who have sent messages. They mean a lot to me.

I know Dad is in a much better place and has finally been relieved of his pain. I will miss him!

1 comment:

Jared said...

I totally agree with you on the needing quiet time to ponder and get my thoughts together. I think I will try to write something later today about grandpa. I am looking forward to your post about him, too. I love you, dad.