Tuesday, September 29, 2009

2nd try at Yellowstone Pictures

<
Big Springs


We are having a great time at our Condo in Island Park. These are some of the pictures we took on
September.26-28th.
The gang at Big Springs



Jared and the kids at Big Springs.





Hang in there Bradley!




Elk near Madison Junction


Old Faithful






Deanne and the girls at Kepler Cascades



Fire between West Thumb and Fishing Bridge



Bison north of Canyon Village



DeAnne and the girls at Mammoth




Bull Elk at Mammoth



Elk at Mamoth – Jared and Liz’s car in the forground.


Shortly after Jared, Liz, Madeline, Rylie and Bradley left us to return to Salt Lake, McKay and I found a couple of Moose. The Bull Moose was so accommodating. He agreed to put on a show and do some imitations of other animals.



This is Mr. Moose as a Moose.



This is Mr. Moose as an Anteater.



This is the Moose Office with their Cubicles.



This is Mr. Moose sucking up to his boss.



This is Mr. Moose imitating a coyote



This is Mr. Moose as an Elk.



Mr. Moose is imitating a Bison.



This is Mr. Moose imitating a Wolf.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Ward said...

I can only see the first picture.Is it you are me with a problem?

Tori said...

I only see one picture too.

em said...

I saw all of them, or course its a week later, maybe you fixed it. I love Yellowstone.I'm so glad we got to be there with you.

Elizabeth Ward said...

Awesome pictures of the moose. One of these times I will see a moose too. It was way fun.